Digital Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday -Friday
Dear Students and Parents,
We are certainly living in scary and trying times right now. Our situation with Covid-19 is changing daily and has altered the landscape of education. With that being said, I want to highlight some items that are pertinent for distant learning:
- At any time you need a chrome book to complete assignments please contact Mr. Nell at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will arrange time for you to pick up a device.
- Breakfast and lunch is available to current students free of charge. Please call 406-446-2110 extension 200 to sign up for the meal program.
- Online learning starts on April 6th. It is important that all students engage in this opportunity to earn credit for the 4th quarter. Grades will be posted on Infinite Campus as usual.
- Our teaching staff is communicating with students on a regular basis thorugh school email.
- The teaching staff is using Planbook, Google Classroom and email as the platform for online learning.
- By clicking on the staff member in the school website students will be able to access these platforms.
- If parents would like to invited to the google classroom please email the teacher and they will add you.
- The teaching staff has posted office hours that they are available during digital learning. If you have questions please email them during this time if you need a quick response. It is ok to email them outside those hours but they may not respond as quickly.
- Please feel free to email me at any time if you have questions at email@example.com
Currently, we are waiting to see what happens but are also hopeful that we will be able to finish the 2019-2020 school year as planned. I would like to thank our entire community for being supportive during this time. Hang in there, we will get through this together!